An industry-leading company located in Fort Worth, Texas is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Project Engineer will be responsible for coordinating land development project activities including: submittals, client communication, and designing grading, roadways, stormwater handling features, utility improvements, and cross sections. A key focus area for this position will entail working closely with the project manager to coordinate work for design engineers on the team, submittals, producing engineering plans sets and submit documentation.
- Skilled in AutoCAD Civil 3D to prepare a variety of site plans, land surveys, and topographic maps
- Prepare calculations for storm drain, water systems, and develop earth quantities
- Responsible for the design of grading, roadways, stormwater utility, and cross sections projects
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in civil site design and project coordination
- Advanced experience in design grading, roadways, stormwater handling features, utility improvement, and cross-sectors required
- Ability to prepare grading, utility and roadways plans
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- EIT certification required
- Advanced ability in AutoCAD Civil 3D
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.