Project Engineer – Transportation
An industry-leading company located in Denver, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer – Transportation to join their team.
- Manage civil engineering projects including roadways and other infrastructure projects for public agencies.
- Lead, self-perform, and/or oversee engineering design in the preparation of construction plans and specifications, technical design reports, project schedules, cost estimates, and other associated project/contract deliverables.
- Coordinate workload and resource allocation on a weekly basis with other project managers.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting client expectations and maintaining positive connections with our clients.
- Prepare and carry-out project management and quality control plans to meet project goals, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepare invoicing and follow-up to collect AR in a timely manner.
- Support the construction process by reviewing submittals, answering questions, and conducting field visits.
- Assist in business development activities and prepare proposals for competitive pursuits
Education / Experience
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering and Professional Engineering license.
- 6 or more years of total working experience and at least 2 years in managing civil infrastructure projects
- Advanced understanding of Civil 3D and other applicable design software, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, etc.
- Local experience and relationships with Counties, Cities, and Districts is a plus.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.