Project Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
A well-known firm based in Warrington, PA is looking for the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer (Water/Wastewater) to join their team.
- Preparation of design plans, construction specifications, and studies for water/wastewater infrastructure construction
- Researching state and local design standards
- Coordinating with contractors and clients’ engineering staff
- Assisting QA/QC design reviews
- Assisting Project Managers with a variety of engineering projects.
- BSCE or equivalent
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineers Registration or ability to obtain.
- 7+ years of experience with water/wastewater design and strong organizational skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.