Project Geotechnical Engineer
A leading geotechnical engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Project Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Irvine, CA!
The Project Geotechnical Engineer’s Responsibilities:
- Perform field investigation work which will include but is not limited to, logging soil and rock borings, and construction inspection.
- Preparation of daily construction reports for a variety of projects including commercial and residential developments, educational facilities, infrastructure improvements, bridges, highways, and commercial sites.
- Work closely with other project engineers and geologists and supervise field staff.
- Enhance the professional reputation of Group Delta Consultants, Inc. in general and specifically the geotechnical department.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience is required.
- Experience in geotechnical analysis methods including liquefaction analysis, slope stability analysis, ground improvement, wall design, pavement design, and material and soil testing.
- Experience using software such as gINT, LPILE, SLIDE, SNAILZ, SLOPE/W, etc.
Education & Certifications:
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, structural emphasis.
- EIT Certification, PE preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.