Project Manager, Bridge
An industry-leading company located in Austin, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Manager, Bridge to join their team
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design of new bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, structural steel, and timber components.
- Development and mentoring of staff.
- Ability to handle pressure and work under tight deadlines.
- Strategic marketing, including developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Development of scopes of work, fee proposals, cost estimates.
- Client communication, budget tracking and monthly invoicing with status reports
- Coordination with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Oversight and management of staff working on various tasks (including subconsultant), direct and manage project execution including adherence to scopes, budgets, schedules and implementing quality control procedures
- Business development in the preparation of marketing materials
- Participation in marketing events such as seminars, conventions, trade shows and professional organizations and providing support on development and maintenance of sales materials.
- Professional Engineer license
- 15+ years of experience in Bridge engineering
- Strong and effective communication, including written and verbal skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.