Project Manager, Bridge
An industry-leading company located in Austin, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Manager, Bridge to join their team
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design of new bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, structural steel, and timber components.
- Development and mentoring of staff.
- Ability to handle pressure and work under tight deadlines.
- Strategic marketing, including developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Development of scopes of work, fee proposals, cost estimates.
- Client communication, budget tracking and monthly invoicing with status reports
- Coordination with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Oversight and management of staff working on various tasks (including subconsultant), direct and manage project execution including adherence to scopes, budgets, schedules and implementing quality control procedures
- Business development in the preparation of marketing materials
- Participation in marketing events such as seminars, conventions, trade shows and professional organizations and providing support on development and maintenance of sales materials.
- Professional Engineer license
- 15+ years of experience in Bridge engineering
- Strong and effective communication, including written and verbal skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.