Project Manager/Civil Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Newark, DE is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Manager/Civil Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Civil engineering design and/or managing the production of basic to complex levels of design for site layout, grading, erosion and sediment control, utilities, stormwater management, stream/channel restoration, and related tasks.
- Presenting at public meetings is an integral function of this position.
- Client and government agency interactions.
- Managing internal budgets and production staff.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Experience with state and local municipalities’ land use regulations and agency processes is required.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering (BSCE/BCE), or equivalent
- Delaware P.E. license.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.