Project Manager – Hampton, NY
An industry-leading client is looking for a project manager to join their team.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and ensure that their requirements are met
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience in Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams across different functions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Some benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Training and development
- 401K plan
- Bonus / Incentive Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation / Holidays
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.