Project Manager, MEP
An industry-leading company located in Kansas City, MO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Manager, MEP to join their team.
Specific Position Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Manage MEP design projects for new buildings, or renovations / additions to existing buildings.
- Communicate with the clients, owners, and contractors to create and maintain a positive engineering experience.
- Be responsible for the timeliness, completeness, quality, and cost of the project from design phase through completion.
- Follow firm’s design process including obtaining signed contracts, guiding Kick-off meetings, Design meetings, and Premieres.
- Demonstrate competency on a range of job size and complexity.
- Anticipate, identify, and promptly address issues that impact performance in risk, financials, or timing of project delivery.
- Translate project goals into operational practices and communicate this to project team members.
- Demonstrate ability to expeditiously read & interpret construction drawings, plans & specifications.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and accomplish company objectives by maintaining and fostering a strong sense of personal responsibility and urgency.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all company divisions in a way that promotes field supervisory success as well as overall company success.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff and subcontractors as well as with owners and design professionals.
- Demonstrate high level of competence in computer applications including MS Office, project management software, and accounting software.
- Provide coordination of project designs with outside consultants.
- Direct internal design team to meet client specific requirements.
- Provide review and feedback to design team to maintain consistent client standards.
- Provide construction administration services including attending site meetings.
- Attend and contribute to Project Manager meetings.
- Ensure transparency and proactive communication throughout project.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, flexible with task interruptions and proactively solve problems.
- Demonstrated detail orientation negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work with fast paced deadlines while maintaining a positive design experience.
- Manages a high volume of projects, with demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the AEC (architecture, engineering, construction) industry.
- 5 years minimum MEP design knowledge in commercial, retail, restaurant, and hospitality projects
- 5 years architectural or MEP design, construction, or project management experience
- AutoCAD & REVIT proficiency
- Travel up to 20% as needed.
- Five (5) years MEP design experience, preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in the construction field in management role preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.