Project Manager (Municipal) – Fort Worth, TX
An industry-leading Civil Engineering firm is looking for a Project Manager(Municipal) to join the team.
The Project Manager will lead a design team and will be responsible for the production and management of design for a variety of public-sector projects. Managers are responsible for project planning, scheduling, and execution. They are also responsible for overseeing staff charged with the development and delivery of construction plans, studies, and designs for municipal clients, as well as municipal consulting to a number of communities in the Fort Worth area. The Project Manager position provides an excellent opportunity for personal & professional growth as well as the opportunity to have a leadership role in the growth and development of the design team to which they are assigned.
- Establishing strong client relationships and communication
- Managing the technical analysis and design of a variety of public infrastructure projects
- Organizing and directing the efforts of a project team, including engineers, technicians and sub-consultants
- Preparing proposals, reports, opinions of cost and construction documents
- Maintaining strong overall financial performance
- Responsibilities require being involved in the production and management of projects, as well as managing multiple clients and a project team.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Current registration as a Professional Engineer (Civil) in the State of Texas, or the ability to obtain State of Texas P.E. certification within one (1) year
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients and the design team
- Five to ten (5-10) years of experience as a Civil Engineer
- Strong commitment to professional development
- Leadership and ability to effectively train and mentor a qualified & productive team
- Ability to develop & maintain solid collaborative working relationships with team members & clients
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, organize and schedule work to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead the analysis and design of public infrastructure projects, including streets (both rural and urban preferred), drainage systems, water and wastewater
- Experience with development plan review for municipalities, and an understanding of development review processing
- Experience making presentations to City/Town Councils and providing consulting services to municipalities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Performance based opportunities
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.