Project Manager – Walnut Creek, CA
An industry-leading firm located in Walnut Creek, CA is currently seeking an experienced and skilled Project Manager to join their team of professionals.
- The Candidate should possess significant field experience with assessing and remediating hazardous waste sites
- site auditing; mentoring junior staff; client management; and direct interaction with local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- We have a diverse portfolio of projects and are looking for experienced candidates to step into project management roles.
- The successful candidate will assist the Director with managing projects, serving as the primary client and regulatory contact, and directing staff.
- Strong organizational abilities and strict attention to detail
- A willingness to travel, work nights and weekends as projects require
- Good physical health and ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment; and valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ideal candidate will possess 12+ years of progressive experience including managing projects and staff.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required.
- BS in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Studies or related and relevant experience
- Master’s degree in similar fields is preferable
- Minimum 12 years of related experience
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification
- California registration as a Professional Engineer or Geologist required.
- Significant experience with assessing and managing remediation of hazardous waste sites preparing and managing Site Characterization Work Plans and Reports, Feasibility Studies, Remedial Action Plans, etc.
- Experience with DTSC, RWQCB, and local Bay Area regulatory oversight programs.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.