Project Manager – Walnut Creek, CA
An industry-leading firm located in Walnut Creek, CA is currently seeking an experienced and skilled Project Manager to join their team of professionals.
- The Candidate should possess significant field experience with assessing and remediating hazardous waste sites
- site auditing; mentoring junior staff; client management; and direct interaction with local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- We have a diverse portfolio of projects and are looking for experienced candidates to step into project management roles.
- The successful candidate will assist the Director with managing projects, serving as the primary client and regulatory contact, and directing staff.
- Strong organizational abilities and strict attention to detail
- A willingness to travel, work nights and weekends as projects require
- Good physical health and ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment; and valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ideal candidate will possess 12+ years of progressive experience including managing projects and staff.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required.
- BS in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Studies or related and relevant experience
- Master’s degree in similar fields is preferable
- Minimum 12 years of related experience
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification
- California registration as a Professional Engineer or Geologist required.
- Significant experience with assessing and managing remediation of hazardous waste sites preparing and managing Site Characterization Work Plans and Reports, Feasibility Studies, Remedial Action Plans, etc.
- Experience with DTSC, RWQCB, and local Bay Area regulatory oversight programs.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.