An industry-leading company located in Denver, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Superintendent to join their team.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the primary leader of subcontractors and field forces on a job site
- Maintain project safety in accordance with the Company’s Safety Policy
- Develop and update the project schedule
- Prepare two-week look ahead schedules
- Update project schedules utilizing computerized scheduling software
- Assist with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors
- Coordinate the work of the subcontractors’ field forces
- Communicate effectively with owners, designers and engineers
- Maintain accurate cost reports
- Adhere to all company policies, standards, and procedures
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- Education: A High School Diploma is required; Industry related college degree is preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of ten (10) years’ construction experience in all facets of the project. Must also have experience with safety, preconstruction, staff development, retention and customer interaction.
- Skills: Ability to read and interpret construction documents, knowledge of construction methods and materials, strong team leadership skills and ability to communicate are all required skills. Candidate must also have time management and project organizational skills to be successful in this role.
- Technology: Candidate should have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Apple products (iPhone & iPad), and have experience with or ability to learn specific software. Training will be provided on company standards.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with Tax-Advantaged HSA and FSA offerings
- Employer-Paid Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Provisions
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan With Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary Products including: Critical Illness Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Program with Wellness Time Off and Rewards
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.