An industry-leading company located in Wichita, KS is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Qualified Accountant to join their team.
In this role, the Accountant will be responsible for preparing federal/state income tax returns for corporations, partnerships, and individuals as well as preparing income tax projections and will propose possible planning ideas.
- Public accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Client service-oriented
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.