An industry-leading company located in Quincy, IL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Environmental Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Environmental Engineer will be a part of our Environmental Department. Potential duties in asbestos safety and inspection/management, leaking underground storage tanks investigations/remediation, environmental permitting for both Illinois and Missouri, and EPA regulations.
Previous project management and project delivery experience including project planning, budgeting, schedule monitoring and business development are a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse project team
- Understand and apply department and office standards and procedures
- Organize, prioritize, and perform work assignments
- A minimum of 3 years experience is preferred
Education & Certifications:
- A four-year degree in their appropriate field, such as environmental engineering, civil engineering, agricultural engineering, geology, or similar field.
- Licensing of or availability to become licensed as a Professional Engineer or Registered Geologist.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.