An industry-leading company located in Quincy, IL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Environmental Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Environmental Engineer will be a part of our Environmental Department. Potential duties in asbestos safety and inspection/management, leaking underground storage tanks investigations/remediation, environmental permitting for both Illinois and Missouri, and EPA regulations.
Previous project management and project delivery experience including project planning, budgeting, schedule monitoring and business development are a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse project team
- Understand and apply department and office standards and procedures
- Organize, prioritize, and perform work assignments
- A minimum of 3 years experience is preferred
Education & Certifications:
- A four-year degree in their appropriate field, such as environmental engineering, civil engineering, agricultural engineering, geology, or similar field.
- Licensing of or availability to become licensed as a Professional Engineer or Registered Geologist.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.