Fire Protection Engineer
A leading Civil Engineering Design firm is immediately seeking a career-driven Fire Protection Engineer to join their team in Raleigh, NC!
- Possess intermediate-level computer skills necessary for daily activities, including email, word processing, spreadsheets, simple graphics, CONTAM, fire dynamic simulation, and a working knowledge of computer-aided drafting.
- Manage day-to-day contacts with internal and external clients utilizing experience and technology to meet expectations.
- Attend and participate in local and national professional organizations, such as SFPE and NFPA.
- Perform building and fire code analysis and code interpretations.
- Develop engineering judgment for code alternatives.
- Provide peer reviews of colleagues’ work products.
- Have or be developing an “area of expertise” within fire protection engineering.
- Design new fire protection systems including suppression systems, fire detection, alarm, and communication systems. Perform analysis of existing fire protection systems.
- Possess project management skills for managing internal projects as well as external client needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Fire Protection Engineering, Fire Sciences, or related engineering field.
- NICET level III / IV, EIT, PE, or CFPS.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the fire protection engineering/consulting profession.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work on a high-functioning team.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.