Fire Protection Engineer
A leading Civil Engineering Design firm is immediately seeking a career-driven Fire Protection Engineer to join their team in Raleigh, NC!
- Possess intermediate-level computer skills necessary for daily activities, including email, word processing, spreadsheets, simple graphics, CONTAM, fire dynamic simulation, and a working knowledge of computer-aided drafting.
- Manage day-to-day contacts with internal and external clients utilizing experience and technology to meet expectations.
- Attend and participate in local and national professional organizations, such as SFPE and NFPA.
- Perform building and fire code analysis and code interpretations.
- Develop engineering judgment for code alternatives.
- Provide peer reviews of colleagues’ work products.
- Have or be developing an “area of expertise” within fire protection engineering.
- Design new fire protection systems including suppression systems, fire detection, alarm, and communication systems. Perform analysis of existing fire protection systems.
- Possess project management skills for managing internal projects as well as external client needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Fire Protection Engineering, Fire Sciences, or related engineering field.
- NICET level III / IV, EIT, PE, or CFPS.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the fire protection engineering/consulting profession.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work on a high-functioning team.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.