Real Estate Tax Manager
One of the largest independently owned accounting, auditing, and tax consulting firms in Southern California, is looking to hire a Real Estate Tax Manager in Irvine, CA.
A Tax Manager’s responsibilities are to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase the firm’s reputation. You will serve as our clients’ business advisor, aiming to maximise engagement and achieve qualitative outcomes.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within the timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on the general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in a regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Real Estate Partnership and Corporate Taxation experience
- 3+ years of Public Accounting Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field is required, a Master’s Degree preferred
- CPA or CPA Eligible preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.