An industry-leading company located in Redmond, WA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
- Project and task management, preparing technical reports, support and execution of environmental remediation and civil construction projects.
- Support in planning and executing field work, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delay and keep project progress on track.
- Onsite field site work including preparation of daily project activity and production reports, change orders and supporting contract documentation.
- Implementation, over site and reinforcement of all ERRG and client Health and Safety requirements.
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals, personnel supervision, and assistance in staff development/mentoring in technical areas.
- Project and task management, including scheduling, cost controls, and budget/cost tracking.
- Manages client expectations and maintains routine communication with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Reports to program/project manager on project status.
- You’ll be travelling 25 to 50% of the time to project sites across multiple states, as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in environmental remediation and civil construction projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a 4-year college or university.
- 40-hour OSHA certification and current 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refresher, or ability to complete before starting date.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Products.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients, regulatory agencies, field operations, technical staff and subcontractors.
- Ability to write project work plans and health and safety plans
- EIT, P.E. license or ability to obtain
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing environmental/remediation/civil construction projects
- Experience supporting Federal clients and contracts (USACE, DoD, USFS, BLM, EPA, etc.)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.