An industry-leading company located in Redwood City, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Surveyor to join their team.
- Preparing construction staking calculations by reading plans and interpreting CAD files.
- Creating mapping deliverables including boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, plats and legal descriptions.
- Post processing field data collected via total station, GPS, levels, 3D laser scanners, and unmanned aerial systems.
- Building 3D models of sites and structures for owners, architects, engineers and contractors.
- 2+ years of office surveying experience.
- B.S in a related field is preferred
- LSIT is preferred
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D including working with points and surfaces.
- The will and desire to learn new things, challenge yourself, grow and apply your surveying knowledge in innovative ways.
- Construction staking experience including reading plans, construction calculations, and preparing cut sheets is preferred.
- Experience processing laser scanning data including registration and 3D modeling is helpful but not required.
- Competitive salaries, end of year bonuses, profit sharing, and 401k
- Salary Range: $82,929.60-$118,601.60
- The Company pays 100% of the premiums for medical, dental, and vision coverage and 50% for your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses
- Aflac supplemental insurance option, Life insurance, Long-term disability
- 14 days of paid vacation time, 6 paid sick days, 8 paid Holidays
- 3 days paid bereavement, 5 days paid jury duty, 5 days paid natural disaster
- Flexible schedules
- Mental health services, Wellness program, Fitness reimbursement, Gym discounts, Farm Fresh to You discounts
- Free office coffee, tea, fruit, bagels, and oatmeal
- Education reimbursement, Paid annual dues for professional and societal organizations
- $5,000 one time bonus for attaining P.E. or PLS
- Company-sponsored sports teams and clubs
- Annual Company Picnic for employees and their families, Casino Themed Luncheon End of Year Celebration
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.