An industry-leading company located in Redwood City, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Surveyor to join their team.
- Preparing construction staking calculations by reading plans and interpreting CAD files.
- Creating mapping deliverables including boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, plats and legal descriptions.
- Post processing field data collected via total station, GPS, levels, 3D laser scanners, and unmanned aerial systems.
- Building 3D models of sites and structures for owners, architects, engineers and contractors.
- 2+ years of office surveying experience.
- B.S in a related field is preferred
- LSIT is preferred
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D including working with points and surfaces.
- The will and desire to learn new things, challenge yourself, grow and apply your surveying knowledge in innovative ways.
- Construction staking experience including reading plans, construction calculations, and preparing cut sheets is preferred.
- Experience processing laser scanning data including registration and 3D modeling is helpful but not required.
- Competitive salaries, end of year bonuses, profit sharing, and 401k
- Salary Range: $82,929.60-$118,601.60
- The Company pays 100% of the premiums for medical, dental, and vision coverage and 50% for your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses
- Aflac supplemental insurance option, Life insurance, Long-term disability
- 14 days of paid vacation time, 6 paid sick days, 8 paid Holidays
- 3 days paid bereavement, 5 days paid jury duty, 5 days paid natural disaster
- Flexible schedules
- Mental health services, Wellness program, Fitness reimbursement, Gym discounts, Farm Fresh to You discounts
- Free office coffee, tea, fruit, bagels, and oatmeal
- Education reimbursement, Paid annual dues for professional and societal organizations
- $5,000 one time bonus for attaining P.E. or PLS
- Company-sponsored sports teams and clubs
- Annual Company Picnic for employees and their families, Casino Themed Luncheon End of Year Celebration
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.