Resident Engineer Construction Manager – Infrastructure Consulting Industry
Hire Resolve’s Infrastructure Consulting client based in Washington is seeking to hire a Resident Engineer Construction Manager for statewide projects
- Oversee construction projects, performance of contractors, and host meetings
- Respond to all contractor submittals
- Manage schedules and budgets
- Monitor regulatory compliance of all project documentation
- Long hours, including night or weekend work, may be required during construction season
- Associate Degree in Engineering or Construction discipline. Having a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or an equivalent is a plus.
- PE or CCM accreditation is also a plus
- 3-5 years’ related experience in the Construction industry
- Prior experience on public roadways, utilities, and private development with emphasis on roadway improvements, underground utilities construction, and project documentation per State and Federal requirements\
- Have the physical fitness capacity necessary to walk on rough terrain, handle utility frames and grates, and function in high traffic areas
- Positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication, including with team members, developers, contractors, and designers
- Note: Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Salary: $135K/yr – $155K/yr, salary negotiable based on education, experience, and responsibility
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
- Training & Development
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.