Restoration Senior Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Chicago, IL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Restoration Senior Engineer to join their team.
At a minimum, the Senior Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform project management duties, including client coordination, team coordination, and project control (e.g. schedule, budget, design, quality, and profitability).
- Complete engineering condition assessments, due diligence, etc.
- Execute and deliver various engineering projects on time, and within budget, while exceeding the performance expectations of the client.
- Manage and assist with work on all phases of various structural rehabilitation projects, preparation of drawings and specifications, design review, and coordination of construction documents.
- Provide project team coordination for incorporating design intent into the construction documentation, and specifications, and during construction administration.
- Provide structural design, analysis and calculations, code research, and implementation.
- Meet with clients, contractors, and agencies to develop strong professional relationships.
- Maintain project document files, including meeting notes, financial information, client correspondence, and project schedule.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents through quality assurance reviews at different phases of the project.
- Participate in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering (Structural concentration), Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in the Structural Engineering consulting industry
- Active licensed PE and/or SE or ability to obtain one
- Willingness to travel regionally and across the US to complete engineering condition assessments, construction site visits, client meetings, etc.
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Desire to growth in their career
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.