An industry-leading company located in Salt Lake City, Utah is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Designs for nonstructural seismic bracing for electrical and mechanical systems
- Foundation design for electrical and mechanical equipment
- Substation foundation design
- Draft your own plans and details
- Work with architectural teams to provide structural drawings for residential and small commercial projects
- Interact with project team members
- Complete assigned work on time and instruction from the project lead
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Perform engineering calculations
- Develop ability to read plans and specifications
- BSCE with an emphasis in structural engineering
- Strong working knowledge of Revit/AutoCad
- 7 + years of structural engineering design experience
- Competitive salary and incentive programs
- Full medical and dental for employee, with company contribution to dependent coverage
- 401K with company match contributions
- Company paid life insurance benefits for employees and dependents
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Company employee training/education contributions
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.