Senior Project Surveyor
An industry-leading company located in San Diego, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Project Surveyor to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Project Surveyor will be responsible for 3D laser scanning, construction staking, boundary, and topographic survey projects. A key focus area for this position will entail drafting maps, topographic surveys, build 3D models, and assist field crews.
- Preparing construction staking calculations by reading plans and interpreting CAD files
- Creating mapping deliverables including boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, plats, and legal descriptions
- Building 3D models of sites and structures for owners, architects, engineers and contractors
- 5+ years of experience of office surveying experience
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D
- Construction Staking experience including readings plans, construction calculations, and preparing cut sheets is preferred
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science preferred
- LSIT required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.