An industry-leading CPA firm is looking to hire an experienced and talented Tax Accountant for their Scottsdale, AZ offices. They are interested in dynamic, dedicated employees with a growth mindset whom they can assist in reaching their goals and full professional potential.
Some of their services include tax preparation and planning, financial statement reparation, multi-state income tax returns, governmental inquiries and audits, referral sources, and accounting and consulting services. What makes this firm different is their personal attention to their clients as well as their employees, their expansive experience, a wide range of services, and dedication to a team approach.
What they’d like from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable
- A CPA license or CPA candidate in the progress of obtaining their license
- 5-10 years of income tax compliance and consulting experience
- Familiar with preparing tax returns
- Creating budget reports
- Experience with general ledger applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who will anticipate challenges and work proactively to resolve issues
Hard work is rewarded here with multiple benefits for those with drive and initiative. Some include:
- Health Insurance and 401(k)
- Flex Time and PTO
- Referral and Performance Bonuses
- Bonuses for passing your CPA exam and Reimbursement for CPA Exam related Expenses
- Paid Continuing Professional Education
- And many more
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.