A leading Multi-Disciplinary Architecture firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Project Designer to join their team in Seattle, WA!
- Work in partnership with the Project Manager and Project Architect.
- Responsible for the development of the conceptual design of all phases of one or more projects.
- As a member of the project team, establishes design direction, assists, and coordinates with the construction document preparation to support design intent, prepares for design presentations and coordinates with agencies affecting design.
- Originates and develops creative design concepts and design documents during the design development phase.
- Supports the resolution of design solutions during the construction documents and construction administration phases.
- Oversees design team in ensuring that documentation for all phases conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Regularly communicates with client representatives to verify design requirements and specifications, progress reviews and design delivery.
- Prepare client presentations and present design concepts and drawings.
- Supports the marketing and business development activities of the office when needed.
- Provides technical support and project communications to the team as required.
- Attends on-site visits and client meetings to verify design requirements and deliver design progress reviews.
- Provide support to all team members for specific markets, disciplines, or areas of design expertise.
- Leads a small team of less senior designers or technicians in developing solutions to technical and design detail problems following established standards.
- Participates in project reviews regarding project costs, budgets, and adherence to schedule.
- Responsible for tracking electronic project data and files.
- Facilitates team internal and external project communications.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- 5 plus years of design experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design, and LEED guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of buildingSMART, Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Integrated Project Delivery (IDP)
Education & Certifications:
- Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- NCARB registration preferred.
- LEED credential required within 6 months of employment.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.