An industry-leading company located in Seattle, WA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Hydrogeologist to join their team.
The minimum qualifications for the position are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in geology, hydrogeology, engineering or other related fields from an accredited university.
- Professionally licensed in Washington ( L.G., L.H.G. P.E.)
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in environmental consulting, including planning and performing site investigation, characterization, and remediation in Washington State.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and external, to conduct Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies for remediation projects with varying degrees of complexity and/or overall scope.
- Well-versed working knowledge of applicable environmental regulations and guidance including at a minimum MTCA, RCRA, and CERCLA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to independently prepare proposals, summary reports, and formal cleanup documentation including Remedial
- Investigation/Feasibility Study reports, Cleanup Action Plans, and Cleanup Action Reports.
- Ability to work with Farallon’s team of scientists and engineers on business development objectives.
- Availability to travel as required for project and business development-related work.
- Commitment to safety, including working knowledge of State and Federal health and safety requirements.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience communicating with Local, State, and Federal regulators.
- Familiarity with GIS, data management, and laboratory analytical procedures.
- Previous experience with independent cleanups and closure through the Voluntary Cleanup Program.
- Other specialized knowledge or experience characterizing or remediating contaminated sites.
- Existing client relationships.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.