A wonderful opportunity is available at a renowned CPA firm located in Seattle, WA which is seeking an experienced and diverse Tax Manager to join its ever-growing team.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA | EA License
- Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
- Experienced in preparing client tax returns, and/or review of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reporting
- Reviewing complex tax returns including federal and multi-state tax returns
- Strategizing with Managing Directors regarding tax planning
- Researching tax issues and guiding clients
- 8 years of progressive public accounting experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.