Recently we have had the privilege of partnering with a renown CPA firm within Seattle who are seeking an experienced Tax Accountant to join their ever growing and diverse team!
To succeed in this role, you should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets tight deadlines. Tax Accountant responsibilities also include organizing and maintaining records of tax payments. Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote the company’s financial well-being.
- Your primary responsibilities will consist of tax consulting and tax return preparation duties, including tax research, tax planning, and the preparation of supporting work papers for various tax returns and tax-related projects
- You will work with a variety of entities such as corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and non-profits
- In addition, you will be exposed to a variety of industries including real estate, consumer industrial products, not-for-profits, and healthcare
- Procedures may range from reviewing computer input to working on a tax project from start to finish
- You will work closely with seniors, managers, and partners on all phases of the project
- Reviewing data input, identifying and resolving technical tax issues, and assisting in the review of tax preparation completed by the firm
- Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while also providing information to senior staff members
- Providing on-the-job training to junior staff members
- Identifying and carrying out other projects as assigned
- Collaboratively working with client team members while building rapport and strong client relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Don’t miss out on these wonderful opportunities should you have experience in or meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- Have a valid CPA License or are an Enrolled Agent (EA) – partly qualified candidates will also be considered
- Relevant public accounting experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of US tax laws, regulations and deadlines
- Quickbooks Experience
- Have roughly equivalent or more than 5 years of experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.