An industry-leading company located in Yakima, WA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for proactively communicating with clients to gather information and build solid, effective relationships. You will mentor, supervise and train staff, also working very closely with managers and partners. You will participate in financial reporting engagements and prepare individual and business tax returns.
- Must enjoy problem-solving and assisting others
- Proficiency in specialized tax and accounting software
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Desire to work for a company with your professional growth in mind
- Must meet CPA exam eligibility requirements or have a CPA license.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.