Senior Associate – Accounting Advisory
A well-known CPA firm in Tampa, FL, is seeking a highly skilled Senior Associate for their Accounting Advisory department. As a Senior Associate, you will collaborate closely with clients to help them solve complex accounting issues and support them in achieving their business objectives.
- Provide high-quality accounting advisory services to clients, including financial reporting, deal accounting, and technical accounting research.
- Identify and implement accounting process improvements for clients.
- Participate in client meetings and communicate effectively with team and client personnel.
- Lead training sessions for junior team members and build strong relationships with clients.
- Develop solid knowledge of relevant accounting literature and industry standards.
- Support business development efforts by providing input into proposals, presentations, and other sales materials.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes in accounting regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field; CPA certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, with a focus on audit or advisory services
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, and other relevant accounting standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.