Senior Audit Accountant
A reputable top-20 consulting firm specializing in auditing, governance, risk, cybersecurity, compliance, and accounting is looking to hire a Senior Audit Accountant in Milwaukee, WI.
This company specializes in the following industries manufacturing, healthcare, nonprofits, technology, financial services, construction, and real estate.
- Conduct audits, reviews, and compilations
- Train/Mentor Associates/Interns
- Schedule client engagements and interactions
- Review internal controls
- 3 – 5 years of public accounting experience in Audit
- CPA credential or currently in the process of obtaining
- Knowledge of GAAP and financial matters in audits, reviews, and compilations
- Proficiency in Engagement, Caseware, RA Checkpoint research tools, PPC audit methodology, and IDEA or other data analysis tools
- Ability to maintain client relationships and customer service
- Ability to travel 20% to 30%
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.