Senior Audit Accountant
A reputable top-20 consulting firm specializing in auditing, governance, risk, cybersecurity, compliance, and accounting is looking to hire a Senior Audit Accountant in Milwaukee, WI.
This company specializes in the following industries manufacturing, healthcare, nonprofits, technology, financial services, construction, and real estate.
- Conduct audits, reviews, and compilations
- Train/Mentor Associates/Interns
- Schedule client engagements and interactions
- Review internal controls
- 3 – 5 years of public accounting experience in Audit
- CPA credential or currently in the process of obtaining
- Knowledge of GAAP and financial matters in audits, reviews, and compilations
- Proficiency in Engagement, Caseware, RA Checkpoint research tools, PPC audit methodology, and IDEA or other data analysis tools
- Ability to maintain client relationships and customer service
- Ability to travel 20% to 30%
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.