Senior Audit Associate – Draper, UT
A well-established client of ours is looking for an experienced Senior Audit Associate to join a renowned accounting firm. As a Senior Audit Associate, you will be responsible for leading and executing audit engagements and contributing to the growth and development of the firm’s audit practice. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of experts in the accounting industry and collaborate with clients across various sectors. This role provides ample opportunity for professional development, and the ideal candidate will be committed to furthering their skills and expertise in the field of auditing.
- Lead and manage audit engagements from planning to completion.
- Perform risk assessments and develop audit programs to appropriately address identified risks.
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients.
- Manage and train junior staff.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with accounting standards.
- Maintain and build client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of the firm’s audit policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in public accounting, with a focus on auditing.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.