Senior Audit Associate – Houston
An industry-leading company is seeking an experienced Senior Audit Associate to join a renowned CPA firm in Houston. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting complex audit assignments for our clients in a variety of industries. You will work closely with clients to identify potential risks and provide valuable insights that help improve their financial performance.
- Conduct comprehensive audit engagements for clients, including financial statements, internal controls, and operational effectiveness
- Analyze and interpret complex data to identify risks and potential areas of improvement
- Provide recommendations to clients on how to enhance their financial performance and mitigate potential risks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with changing regulatory requirements and best practices in auditing
- Effectively manage and lead teams of varying sizes, providing guidance and mentorship to junior associates
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization to provide top-notch service to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- CPA certification is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in audit, preferably with a public accounting firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications
- Willingness to travel to client sites, as required by the role
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.