Senior Audit Associate
A well-established and client-focused CPA firm in Milwaukee, WI is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced and skilled Senior Audit Associate to join their fantastic team. The top industries of this company include the following: Non-Profit Organizations, Choice & Charter Schools, and Social/Country Clubs.
In this role, the Senior Audit Associate will be responsible for planning auditing processes, assigning tasks to junior staff, conducting risk assessments, submitting reports to audit managers, and finding ways to increase compliance. Furthermore, duties include the support of the execution of audit fieldwork and ensure that assigned tasks are conducted economically and per agreed client and Firm standards on a series of exciting and challenging Audit engagement projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an auditor, with a working knowledge of different accounting software.
- Knowledge of auditing best practices, such as GAAP and internal control measures.
- An in-depth understanding of tax, business compliance, and financial regulations.
- Knowledge of project and team management principles.
- An eye for detail and the ability to analyse large volumes of data.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or commerce.
- CPA certification and an active license to work as an accountant.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.