Senior Audit Manager
Our successful client is seeking a professional Senior Audit Manager responsible for managing audit engagement teams, providing a high level of client service, earning a leadership role within the community and fostering growth for their team members, clients and themselves.
This position of Senior Manager places the successful candidate in an environment focused on growth and teamwork. Within a firm that values a commitment to quality work balanced with one’s life goals. Our client values their team members and strives to provide resources and incentives needed to achieve personal and professional goals.
Join a values-driven firm where you’ll have fun while solving complex and interesting business challenges
- Our client is seeking a professional responsible for managing audit engagement teams, providing a high level of client service, earning a leadership role within the community and fostering growth for their team members, clients and themselves
- Responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships
- Leading multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end
- Communicating with clients to handle expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Our client encourages creativity and growth of expertise
- BS/MS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- This position requires an active CPA license in your aligned home office state
- 7+ years of recent, relevant, and progressive public accounting external audit experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in C Suite client relations
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Executive presence, including maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to interact successfully with clients and team members at all levels of the organizations
- Simultaneously able to manage multiple engagements and their respective teams, while maintaining attention to detail and team members’ needs
Locations: California, Nebraska, Louisiana, Kentucky, Indiana, Arkansas, Hawaii, Nevada, Alabama, Oregon, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Florida, Texas, Washington, Colorado, Georgia, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Massachusetts, and New York
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.