Senior Auditor – Houston
An industry-leading client of ours is looking for the expertise of an experienced Senior Auditor to join their team of professionals at their offices in Houston, TX.
- Conduct financial audit and review engagements for clients
- Manage the audit process from the planning stage to completion
- Obtain a deep understanding of clients’ businesses and provide risk assessment solutions
- Analyze financial data, identify trends, and prepare reports for management
- Discuss findings with clients and provide recommendations to improve performance
- Monitor and supervise team members to ensure high-quality work standards are met
- Adhere to professional auditing standards while ensuring deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in auditing required
- Possess a CPA, CIA, or similar certification
- Proficient in accounting and auditing software applications
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, and other accounting principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple priorities
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.