An industry-leading client of ours is looking for a professional Senior Bookkeeper to join their dynamic team in Houston, TX.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Complete tax forms
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.