Senior Civil Designer
An industry-leading company located in Rio Rancho, New Mexico is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Civil Designer to join their team.
- Design and plan production
- Prepare drawings for roadway and development projects, including site grading and drainage, roadway design, and plan production/drafting
- Prepare drawings for wastewater treatment plants, lift stations, and water plants, including onsite utilities, paving, and drainage, as well as elevation views and cross-sections of plant facilities
- Plan and profile drawings for water transmission lines and sanitary sewer gravity and force main projects
- At least 5 years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Previous experience with public works projects
- Knowledge of Civil 3D, AutoCAD P&ID, Carlson, and/or other AutoCAD add-on platforms is a plus
Education & Certifications:
- The successful candidate will have an Associates degree in CAD/Drafting, or comparable experience working for a Civil Engineering firm
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Elanza Loedolff, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.