Senior Civil Designer
An industry-leading company located in Rio Rancho, New Mexico is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Civil Designer to join their team.
- Design and plan production
- Prepare drawings for roadway and development projects, including site grading and drainage, roadway design, and plan production/drafting
- Prepare drawings for wastewater treatment plants, lift stations, and water plants, including onsite utilities, paving, and drainage, as well as elevation views and cross-sections of plant facilities
- Plan and profile drawings for water transmission lines and sanitary sewer gravity and force main projects
- At least 5 years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Previous experience with public works projects
- Knowledge of Civil 3D, AutoCAD P&ID, Carlson, and/or other AutoCAD add-on platforms is a plus
Education & Certifications:
- The successful candidate will have an Associates degree in CAD/Drafting, or comparable experience working for a Civil Engineering firm
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.