An industry-leading company located in Troy; MI is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior CPA to join their team.
In this role, the Senior CPA will be responsible for preparing, reviewing, and analyzing financial reports for the company.
A key focus area for this position will entail regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments. Another key focus will entail financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting.
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins.
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable.
- Participate in budgeting processes.
- Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status.
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns.
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly.
- Keep company financial information confidential.
- Establish accounting policies and procedures.
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant.
- Experience with accounting software, like FreshBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
Education & Certifications:
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team on LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.