Senior Electrical Engineer
A leading global engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team in their Jacksonville, FL Office!
The purpose of this role is to supervise and lead coordination meetings, lead and supervise staff members as they perform their tasks, and participate in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
The Senior Electrical Engineer’s Responsibilities:
- Establishing design standards, specifications, and criteria for projects.
- Supervising preparation of reports and analysis of system options and building conditions.
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other trades/projects consultants.
- Monitoring all correspondence between staff, clients, contractors, owners, etc.
- Supervising construction administrative duties such as field reports, responses to RFIs, processing bulletins and addenda, etc.
- Periodic objective and comprehensive employee evaluations.
- Participate in and contribute to business unit Technical Leadership Committee.
- Assist Technical Manager and Chief Engineer in business unit technical training and staff mentoring.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a consulting firm, this is a Senior level role that requires a background in the MEP Engineering Industry.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience, required, as you will have a very strong technical role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- PE License required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.