Senior Engineer – Boulder, CO
An industry-leading client is looking for a Senior Engineer to join their team.
- Performing structural computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel or other miscellaneous structures
- Creating analysis models and interpreting results for 2D and 3D structural frames
- Assisting with construction administrative tasks, including site visits and shop drawing review
- Understanding load paths for gravity and lateral loads and calculating applicable loads based on appropriate building codes
- Assisting with design drawings, quantities, cost estimates, specifications, reports and other project deliverables while working with the structures team
- Preparing technical studies and reports
- In this position, the individual will be required to work closely with a team of Structural Engineers and/or Project Managers
- Assisting with schedule and coordinate with foreman and field personnel with daily schedules including materials, subcontractors, equipment, quality control, etc
- Assisting project planning to include project definition, scope, resources, and schedule
- Assisting with baseline schedule from the job estimate
- Processes change orders as needed
- Assisting with contracts and provide customer support on all jobs
- 10-20 years of practical experience as a structural engineer specializing in buildings.
- PE and/or SE license is essential.
- Bachelors or Masters in Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering.
- Experience in steel, concrete, timber, masonry and foundation design is essential.
- We will teach you how to design with aluminum, stainless steel, cables, glass, carbon fiber, fiber reinforced polymer composites, and other non-traditional materials.
- Applicants with experience managing projects and in-house teams of engineers and REVIT modelers teams is essential.
- Applicants with a passion for architecture and design are preferred – the desire to be part of a creative team is a must.
- Structural analysis and design software experience is essential.
- Revit experience is essential.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.