Senior Geologist – Seattle, WA
An industry-leading company situated in Seattle, WA is urgently seeking the expertise of a Senior Geologist to join their team. Responsibilities include to assist with interpretation of data collection during drilling, water pressure testing and grouting.
- Minimum 15 years of experience as a Geotechnical or Geological Engineer
- BS degree in Geology or Engineering Geology
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds, traverse non-uniform terrain, and climb stairs and ladders.
- An interest in being on site for the construction and participating in a highly challenging state-of-the-art, technology-heavy, bedrock grouting project.
- Those without this experience that are selected to work on the project will gain experience in the following areas during the project.
- Experience with risk-based and uncertainty-based decision-making processes and comfortable with making informed decisions using variable and incomplete information.
- $145,000.00 Salary
- 401(k) plans
- Paid Time Off
- Life and disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Profit Sharing
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.