Senior Insurance Analyst
An industry-leading company located in Walnut Creek, CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Insurance Analyst to join their team.
- Support the delivery of the company’s planned revenue and profitability targets
- Act as an interface between insurance clients and the company’s data science & data product teams
- Ensuring that clients understand how to achieve maximum value from company products
- Identifying opportunities to increase growth and value through enhanced risk selection etc
- Responsible for the strategic requirements for the company’s data products
- Ensuring that Client requirements and any gaps in functionality are acted on
- Providing Subject Matter Expert input into the data product design process
- Accountable for ensuring that scores and other analytical services are appropriate for the Client’s product and proposition
- Supporting the onboarding of new Clients with any analytical discussions
- Leading the discussions with Regulators to ensure Scoring Approval
- Providing insights through Management Information
- Delivering any client-related scoring projects through the Data Science team
- Providing guidance to Data Science on R&D for new scores & analytics
- Acting as the second line of defence in the review and approval of new scoring, analytical and data-processing algorithms
- Supporting the sales and marketing activities to promote the products and services of the company
- 5+ years of motor insurance experience in personal or commercial lines business
- Working with stakeholders of varying technical skills and seniority up to and including Director level
- Applying typical insurance pricing and underwriting tools and techniques to assess and monitor account performance
- Augmenting pricing using data enrichment
- Experience with RSO models
- Launching new insurance pricing & underwriting products and services including risk and street pricing
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of data science tools and techniques
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.