Senior Manager (Finance Industry)
A client of ours is seeking a Senior Manager for the finance industry. As a Senior Manager, you will lead a team of professionals and be responsible for managing all operations in the finance industry. Our consultants are skilled and knowledgeable, and we offer a personalized experience to guarantee that you find the best possible position for your career growth.
- Lead and manage a team of finance professionals
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and laws
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Manage financial audits and reviews
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in finance, with at least 5 years in a management role
- Strong knowledge of finance principles and regulations
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute financial strategies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Manager with AML experiences (CPA or CIA required, CAMs highly preferred)
- Senior Manager with Retirement/Wealth Mgmt. experiences
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.