Senior Mechanical Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Schaumburg, IL is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment for commercial and industrial facilities and the support of the construction of these.
- Knowledge of and experience in specifying and designing the following; Air Handling Units, Exhaust and supply fans c. Louvres and dampers, Hydronic Boilers, including non-condensing boilers, Steam Boilers, Air conditioning, Variable refrigerant flow units and fan coils, Air Compressors, Ducts, grilles, diffusers, plenums, and accessories, HVAC Digital Controls
- Plumbing Design, including Fire Protection desired but not essential 4. Writing of technical reports
- Calculations for heat transfer, cooling loads, fluid flow, and duct design.
- The preparation of flow charts and diagrams
- Use of Trane Trace or Carrier programs for load calculation desirable but not mandatory
- Preparation of Drawings using AutoCAD; Revit Experience Desired but not essential; Microstation knowledge also acceptable
- Use of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint a requirement
- The use of engineering principles, knowledge, and skill.
- Ability to Work in the US (Green Card or Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required)
Education & Certifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Institution
- Professional Engineer Licensed in Illinois or licensed in another state with the ability to obtain an Illinois License
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.