Senior Project Engineer (Environmental)
An industry-leading client in the engineering field is looking for a Senior Project Engineer (Environmental) to join their team.
- Managing and performing of site investigations
- Evaluating the surface conditions and providing recommendations
- Planning and implementing the engineering program, including managing the activities, milestones, and staff requirements as per the customers expectations.
- Developing a schedule and budget for the engineering project
- Providing reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules to meet these milestones.
- Controlling the expenditures of the project and ensuring it stays in budget
- Identifying the staffing requirements and coordinating staffing with organization managers
- Coordinating the preparation and delivery of project deliverables, designing of documents, bid packages and proposals
- Reviewing product design with compliance of laws, company standards and customer contact requirements
- Interfaces with customers to provide status reports and ensuring customer needs are met
- Providing progress reports to customer, project team and management
- Planning schedules of research according to a company’s timetable to establish weekly routines to meet project deadlines
- Providing expertise in the research filed
- Participation in recruiting activities such as selecting and training employees
- Conducting performance evaluation and providing feedback on performance
- Counselling and disciplining employees to reinforce policies and procedures
- Managing and providing direction to employees
- Coaching and training staff for career development
- Performing interim analysis of data
- Developing research plans, designs and procedures to be followed to carry out research
- Establishing design parameters for projects with the project design team and client
- Reinforce business relationships with new and existing clients
- Preparing estimates of time and expenses required to complete a project
- Involved in sales of the company’s services.
- Travels 10% of the time which may be out of the state
- Masters degree preferred
- 10-12 years experience with 8 years of project management-related experience
- Previous construction experience preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Valid Driver’s License and possess reliable transportation to access job sites
- Able to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Proficient or familiarity with computer design software such as Quake, WEAP, L-Pile, Finite Element Analysis, AutoCAD, Autodesk Civil 3D, NitroPro, GSLOPE, KeyWall, Rocscience, MS Word, Excel, Adobe
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.