Senior Project Engineer (Geotechnical)
An industry-leading client is looking for a Senior Project Engineer in the Geotechnical field to join the team.
- Managing and performing of site investigations
- Evaluating the surface conditions and providing recommendations
- Planning and implementing the engineering program, including managing the activities, milestones, and staff requirements as per the customers expectations.
- Developing a schedule and budget for the engineering project
- Providing reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules to meet these milestones.
- Controlling the expenditures of the project and ensuring it stays in budget
- Identifying the staffing requirements and coordinating staffing with organization managers
- Coordinating the preparation and delivery of project deliverables, designing of documents, bid packages and proposals
- Reviewing product design with compliance of laws, company standards and customer contact requirements
- Interfaces with customers to provide status reports and ensuring customer needs are met
- Providing progress reports to customer, project team and management
- Planning schedules of research according to a company’s timetable to establish weekly routines to meet project deadlines
- Providing expertise in the research filed
- Participation in recruiting activities such as selecting and training employees
- Conducting performance evaluation and providing feedback on performance
- Counselling and disciplining employees to reinforce policies and procedures
- Managing and providing direction to employees
- Coaching and training staff for career development
- Performing interim analysis of data
- Developing research plans, designs and procedures to be followed to carry out research
- Establishing design parameters for projects with the project design team and client
- Reinforce business relationships with new and existing clients
- Preparing estimates of time and expenses required to complete a project
- Affixes their Professional Engineers seal on the completed work after verifying work is accurate
- Travels 10% of the time which may be out of the state
- Masters degree preferred in the engineering field
- A minimum of 10-12 years experience and 8 years project management experience
- Previous construction experience preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) license and Registered Professional Engineer
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Good with mathematics such as probability, trigonometry, ratios, percentages, geometry and statistics
- Proficient or familiar with computer design software such as Quake, WEAP, L-Pile, Finite Element Analysis
- Knowledge about :AutoCAD, Autodesk Civil 3D, NitroPro, GSLOPE, MS Word, Excel and Rocscience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.