Senior Project Manager (Healthcare)
A multi-disciplinary Architecture firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to join their Healthcare Group in Atlanta, GA!
The Senior Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of projects to ensure efficient execution within scope and budget.
- Manage project teams, foster collaboration, and demonstrate strong and effective communication.
- Participate in developing and validating project scope and fee, budget, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Provide complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and the project team.
- Collaborate with team members to avoid or eliminate conflicts in schedule due to changes in various projects.
- Provide ongoing communication through team meetings/minutes/update memos to the project team.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors, sub-consultants, vendors, and other disciplines to ensure effective communication.
- Understand and respond to technical implications and design decisions.
- Participate in marketing efforts, lead design presentations to prospective clients, and develop successful client relationships.
- Assist with or have direct responsibility for design, translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design through installation.
- Assist in the preparation of drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents.
- Consider risk management by monitoring client issues and technical issues in a timely manner to minimize liability.
- Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff.
- 8-10+ years of experience
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software.
- Revit strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of design process, construction documentation, and administration.
- Additional proficiencies include BIM, building codes, field observations and measurements, life safety requirements, accessibility and zoning analysis, furniture and interior product specifications, and preliminary design studies.
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or a related discipline.
- LEED AP or specialty within 6 months of hire.
- Licensure preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.