Senior Project Manager (Stormwater)
A comprehensive design and professional services firm in Dallas, Texas is immediately seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Project Manager (Stormwater) to join their team!
In this role, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for stormwater and flood management. A key focus area for this position will entail completing, directing, and reviewing hydrologic and hydraulic analyses.
In this role, the Senior Stormwater Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead a stormwater-focused team.
- Responsible for all aspects of stormwater and flood management including floodplain studies, watershed master plans, regional flood planning and mitigation projects.
- Leadership in and direction of hydraulic and hydrologic calculations, report writing, and other activities needed to support the planning and design of stormwater management facilities.
- Lead project delivery teams in developing construction contract bid documents including specifications, verification of proposals, cost estimates, and permit plans to ensure accuracy and consistency in areas of expertise.
- Market services to current and prospective clients to ensure a growing practice in the specific area of expertise
- Coordinate execution of projects with other engineering disciplines and office personnel.
- Previous work experience in stormwater and flood management infrastructure.
- Proficiency with other hydrologic/hydraulic and water quality modelling software.
- Strong track record of executing projects and overseeing successful project delivery of stormwater and flood infrastructure projects.
- Project and team management experience.
- Knowledge of FEMA’s guidelines and standards for Flood Risk Analysis and Mapping.
- CFM Certification or ability to obtain one within 6 months.
- Experience working with regional clients and/or utilities.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or a related field
- PE License required or the ability to become registered within 6 months.
- 5+ years’ experience post-graduation.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.