Senior Project Manager (Transportation)
An industry-leading company located in Seattle, Washington is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Project Manager (Transportation) to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Project Manager (Transportation) will be responsible for management of roadway design, rail design, feasibility studies, and alternative delivery. A key focus area for this position will entail project accounting, monthly invoicing, and progress reporting.
- Develop and oversee project activities including scope, budget, and schedule management
- Manage Project staff to execute work associated with highway/roadway/rail design, maintenance of traffic plans, drainage design, pedestrian plans and shop drawing review
- Market target clients and lead proposal preparation. Also prepare score, schedule, and budget for new projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering design
- 5-10 years of experience in highway transportation project management experience
- Proven experience in marketing, and business development
- Experience and relationships with transportation agencies
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Washington
- PMP certification highly desired
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with: Jovelyn Elenzano, Elizabeth Dominguez, Cassandra Fuller or Mindi Leach on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.