Senior Project Manager
An industry-leading company located in Fort Worth, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing multi-discipline design teams. A key focus area for this position will entail design services for Federal and Municipal clients.
- Project research, preparation of proposal/contract.
- Preparation of project work plan and schedule, plan production and management of plan production staff.
- Plan processing and management of plan processing efforts.
- Perform construction administration and project close-out efforts.
- Interact with clients and direct a project staff with varying levels of experience and expertise.
- Preparing budgets, scheduling and proposals.
- Perform business development duties.
- Performing any additional tasks assigned
- It is required that the ideal candidate have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Preferable experience with Department of Defense criteria and systems.
- Experience with CAD/BIM and Blue Beam.
- Excellent Leadership and Management skills.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- PE (Professional Engineer) or RA (Registered Architect) is required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.