Senior Remediation Engineer
An industry-leading client of ours is looking to hire an experienced Senior Remediation Engineer.
- working with technical teams to support a broad range of projects’ core practices in contaminated site investigation and remediation, environmental due diligence, litigation support, and regulatory coordination.
- Work is often fast-paced and requires a commitment to both quality and client service.
- ABET-certified Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in environmental engineering.
- Professionally licensed in Washington, P.E.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in environmental consulting, including planning and performing site investigations, design and operation of remediation systems in Washington State including air-sparge, soil vapor extraction, multi-phase extraction, in-situ remediation, mass excavation, and implementation of engineering controls.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and external, to perform cleanup actions with varying degrees of complexity and/or overall scope.
- Well-versed working knowledge of applicable environmental regulations and guidance including at a minimum MTCA, RCRA, and CERCLA.
- Permitting experience including procurement of NPDES and KCIW discharge permits.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to independently prepare proposals, summary reports, and formal cleanup documentation including Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study reports, Cleanup Action Plans, and Cleanup Action Reports.
- CADD and engineering design plan preparation experience.
- Ability to work with Farallon’s team of scientists and engineers on business development objectives.
- Availability to travel as required for project and business development-related work (no more than 20 percent time).
- Commitment to safety, including working knowledge of State and Federal health and safety requirements.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.